John S. Carton, Ph.D., ABPP
- Confidential phone/voicemail: 404.401.6247
- Confidential email: [email protected]
- If you are a former client (either Georgia or Michigan) please contact me if I can be of service. I offer phone and teleconference consultation/sessions for some circumstances and would be glad to discuss these options.
- My street address is 3300 Burton Street SE, Suite 106, Grand Rapids, MI 49546.
- My office is located near Calvin College at the intersection of Burton and Raybrook Ave.
- My office has free parking directly outside the building and the office is on the first floor. If you have concerns about accessibility, please let me know and we can discuss further.
- If you enter the office park from Burton (where there is a traffic light at the intersection of Burton with Raybrook Ave), my building is the first on the right. After you enter the main building, my suite is the first on the right. I share office space with Dr. Michael Ruch.
- Our office lobby is equipped with a variety of toys, puzzles, and books for younger children, as well magazines for adults who are waiting for an appointment. Across the street there are walking trails on Calvin's campus. There also are a variety of shops nearby on Burton (e.g., FreshThyme, Starbucks, Breton Village Shopping Center).
Disclaimer: The material on this website is not meant to constitute clinical advice or treatment. Visiting the site or inquiring about my services via phone or email does not alone constitute a client-practitioner therapy relationship. This website is not a replacement or substitute for speaking directly with a properly licensed health care professional and formally engaging their service. This site does not promise or guarantee any results and no warranty is implied. I strive to maintain accurate information on this site, but material may become dated over time.